Friday, July 3, 2009

Girls Camp!!

So just this last week I got to go to Girls Camp!! Mom and Dad were the cooks too! that was fun having them there!! So here are some pictures of some stuff that happened and some fun people that were there!























































































































































































































































































































































So that's just kinda what happened at Camp only shortened ALOT!!







2 Comments:

Blogger Machelle Kay said...

That is awesome Kelani!! I miss being able to go to girls camp. I loved it when I was your age. But the camp you go to seems so much more fun.

July 6, 2009 at 3:12 PM

 
Blogger Sister Madalynn Bingham said...

hey!!!!!!!! i am not sure if you remember me..... i hung out with gretchen a lot..... i think you were in fir tree.... i was in aspen.... i was reading gretchens bolg i was looking at her comments i saw there was a comment posted my 'me' and i wanted to see who 'me' was!!!!!!! i have a question.... how do you put pics on your bolg???????? i really really want to but i am not sure how..... i had no idea your dad and mom was the cook~!!!!!!!!!! i have a blog to!!!!!!!!!! it is http://gookus.blogspot.com
and when you click on it and it doesnt say 'my life' then its not my blog i really hope you remember me!!!!! you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!
maddi

July 7, 2009 at 4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home