Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last Weekend!

Alright, well, last Thursday we had a....car brought to our house
because David wants a summer project...! So he and my dad went and
found this old camaro that doesn't even work! Haah. So, we've got that
in our garage now!









Then, on Friday, I went to Kimberly Idaho with Gretchen

and her mom, because her mom is friends with the lady who

owns the Quilt Barn, and she needed to fix a quilt!

On Friday night, Gretchen and I put 3 1/2 pieces of Bubblicious

gum in our mouths and it was hilarious!




























































Then, we got home Saturday and I had about 20 minutes to

clean up, before people showed up to my house for a party!

Our friend Mason was in town from Utah and so he and a

few of our other friends came and we all got to hang out with Mason!!


























And, I'm a little upset that I didn't get a group picture of all of us, but

we had: Mason, Jett, Carson, Samuel, Charity, Gretchen and I! And it was

great to see Mason!


And then! Tomorrow, (wednesday) David, Mom, and I are going to Utah for a Youth Trip for church! And I can't wait!!!














2 Comments:

Blogger All About Gretchen! said...

Awwww(: That was the BEST weekend ever. I <3 you Kelani! Your pretty much the bomb.

June 21, 2011 at 9:45 PM

 
Blogger Our Family said...

Can't wait to see that camaro up and running! :)I like how you and Gretchen look slightly crazy in your gum pictures! :D

June 22, 2011 at 12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home