Monday, July 6, 2009

4th o'July

This is David sleeping after he ate at the picnic!
Even while everything else was goin' on! haha!



So this is Malia's cherry drawing!
She would stick the stem in the cherry then draw on the napkin!!
















This is my Uncle's gift shop sign!! hah!
The stuff inside the shop is really funny!









The next few pics are just all the food we ate!!



























This is my dad's plate of food!
He ate alot!




This is a frog that Malia caught in a pond!!













And this is Lucy the Goose! (even though she looks like a duck!)






This dog was letting me pet her,
and if I quit petting her for just a sec she would
poke me with her nose so I would keep going!













This is a species of chicken where they don't have hair on their neck!! It's really weird!









This dog was hiper!
And she would jump in the pond to get a stick or
if it was thrown on land she would run in a circle until she found it!!













So that's just some stuff we did during the day on the 4th!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home