Monday, July 13, 2009

Jerome!!

This is some fun we had in Jerome!


This is Krista and Lilly on the tire swing!!







That's Tiana and Lanie jumping in the air while I take the picture! hah!




To the left, is David, my aunt, my mom, and my little cousin. That was one team for our "AWSOME" volleyball game at the family reunion!!

Then this is me, and two of my cousins,
and then my dad's the one with his arms up in the air!!
And that was the other team for our volleyball game!!





That's David and Grampa plain' horse-shoes!


There's Maddie about to make a hit in bad-minton!!








And this is me, maddie, krista, and Morgan!!
Those were the four players for bad-minton!



That's David and Morgan,
and I have no idea what David's doing!









That's Grampa! Just hangin' out!






This was a cute little weiner dog
that was super friendly and cute!!












That was the table where we did the jelly bean contest!
We had to guess how many were in each thing,
and Lanie won a couple things!! It was cool!







This was a cute little rottweiler puppy!! She was so soft!!











That's Krista takin' a big blow
at the candles for her b-day!!














Those are the cupcakes we had for her dessert!!













That's Grampa, David (my cousin), and my uncle roastin' hot dogs over the fire!!













There's Maddie bowling on the Wii!!















That's my little cousin sitting on the edge of her stairs playing with some toy! All by herself!!

















That's Cody eating a leaf! Who knows why?!?
















That's just some of us cousins on top of the play house being weird!! :)


















And that's Lanie swingin' on her awesome swing!!



















There's Tiana jumping again! Looking like a happy little elf!




















That's a little kitten named Honey that roams around the farm!!






















And that's my cousin's pet lizard!! It was so cool!
















Hopefully those pics don't get all mixed up! Even though they prolly will! Hope y'like the pictures!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

A "happy little elf"? Awesome, that's just what I was going for! :)

July 15, 2009 at 4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home