Friday, August 28, 2009

Hahaha.....

So last night I was sitting on Tiana's bed before I went
to bed and at that time all that was on there was sheets
and Penni jumped on the bed and started digging in the sheets
because she wanted to be buried. So I lifted the sheet and she went
under it and started messing everything up, and I heard her doing
something but I didn't look at first, and the next time I looked at her
she had twisted her self in the blanket until she was comfortable!
It was so funny! So here are the pictures I took of her!!







2 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

What a bad dog! Good thing she didn't do that once I put my sheets on! :)

August 28, 2009 at 7:27 PM

 
Blogger The Toad said...

Awwwwwwww, she's so cute!

August 31, 2009 at 11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home