Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Aquarium

So these are just some pictures of the Aquarium
in Oregon!!





This was in the shark tunnel! It was kinda scary
so I sped through it and took pictures from
the opening of the tunnel!! Hah. I'm a chicken,
especially when it comes to dark or deep water
or of course..... SHARKS!! hah.....yeah...



I thought that, that this looked cool with the
sun shining thrrough the water so I took a
picture...of course!!



It's kinda weird that they have birds, sea lions
and sea otters at an AQUARIUM!! But, it was
fun to see them!!















The jelleyfish there were soooooo cool!!!
I didn't even put all the pictures if the
jelleyfish up here, because I took alot.























That's me and Tiana be "odd" more than usual!
The Odd Water was a cool room though!









I really like clown fish! I thought they looked so
cool! Espcially in real life, because I've only seen them
in Nemo!! haha.








There was a fish tank that you could get under
and it was really cool, but it was small so I felt kinda
claustrophobic!













And here's some more jelleyfish! Everyones gonna be sick
of seeing a bunch of jelleyfish! hah. I'm not sick of them!! That's
for sure!!











They had some cute little sea horse there!
They were so tiny!!














I dunno what kind of fish this is but it's cool!!










This one's cool too! And that one I REALLY have
no idea what it is!!












So the Aquarium was cool!!





2 Comments:

Blogger All About Gretchen! said...

Kelani it sounds like you had a greta trip i love the pic. of your sister holding her nose...

July 30, 2009 at 2:08 PM

 
Blogger Elena said...

OH!!! I am SO jealous! This is the EXACT trip I've been wanting to take this summer. Don't think we're going to get to, but I sure LOVED looking at your pictures.

August 2, 2009 at 9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home