Monday, July 20, 2009

haha!!

Okay. So last Easter we got 7 baby chicks. Hoping they were all hens so we could get some eggs!! Well, once they were all grown, my Aunt came out (and she raises chickens) and said we have six roosters. So only one of them was a hen. :) So last Saturday, my Dad went out and had to kill the roosters(all but one. Because he's cool!) And he had to go out to my Gramma's to do it because that's where they live! And when he came back he brought a chicken foot to show us how the tendons work. So, I was just joking around and said, "Hey Dad, you should make that a back scratcher!" And he actually thought that was a good idea. :( So he taped it to a ball of paper-towel and sprayed it with some kind of varnish and is gonna make it a back scratcher. :( But I thought the pictures were kinda funny so I had to put them up!!

















2 Comments:

Blogger All About Gretchen! said...

haha that is soooooooooooooooooooo funny!

July 21, 2009 at 10:15 AM

 
Blogger Our Family said...

Yuck! You're going to make people think our family is crazier than we really are!!

July 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home