Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Magnificent Curls!!

So, Malia wanted to do something different to her
hair for Sunday and so my mom rolled her hair and bobby-pinned them
and then Malia took them out Sunday morning and her hair was so
curly! It was cool!











Then Tuesday night Tiana wanted Mom to
do the curls to her and she took it out this
morning and her bangs got curled and it looked
kinda funny (her bangs) so I took a picture,
and Tiana doesn't want me to put them up but I'm
going to anyway!!























So that is the brilliant story of " The Magnificent Curls"!!



3 Comments:

Blogger All About Gretchen! said...

oh my gosh i loved hte curls on both of them!! is Tiana your sister?

August 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM

 
Blogger Our Family said...

Don't worry, my pretty, I'll get you back someday! :)

August 16, 2009 at 5:03 PM

 
Blogger The Toad said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Those are precious! XDD

August 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home